Crosstree provides fellowships to emerging creatives. It is a design-build program utilizing Seed design language to develop solutions for our built environment.
- Design and develop your concepts into reality using our Seed design language and prototyping facility.
- All resources such as facility, machines, tools, material, training, reviews and guidelines are provided.
- Research, design, development, simulation, drawing and model making using provided program guidelines.
- Mockup, test, optimize and build your design prototype using provided program guidelines.
- Background in architecture, art, design, engineering, fashion, furniture, construction, manufacturing or technology.
- Basic skills in abstraction, conceptualization, visualization, analysis and synthesis.
- Basic drawing and model making skills.
- Basic fabrication skills.
- Resume, Portfolio and Proposal clearly articulating design intent and how Seed Fellowship will be used.
- Please send in your submittals to email@example.com